This quilt is hand pieced and hand quilted and measures 66 x 76 inches (168.5 x 194cms).
Sandra Boyle is a Melbourne based designer and teacher. Her quilts featre her wonderful scrappy mix of fabrics that she describes as “happy quilts”
Merchant and Mills Baby Bow scissors are hand finished in smooth black. Small and supremely sharp they measure 3″ or 6.75cms in length and would be a handy adition to any sewing box.
The Merchant & Mills metal sewing gauge has a sliding pointer for hem and seam allowance consistency.
A great time saving device. Set it to the desired length, measure, mark, and you’re done.
Made by Sajou. A Complete sewing set – Jouy Coquecigrues motif, small model.
Coquecigrues is a delightful little sewing set filled with the following sewing accoutrements.
– a pair of Nogent scissors,
– a brass thimble,
– a pink Sajou tape measure with a ring on each end,
– a small green seam ripper,
– a box of 200 fine dressmakers pins with matching motif,
– six cocoons of polyester sewing thread (yellow, lilac, pink, red, pistachio blue), each cocoon contains about 150 metres of thread,
– a booklet of 15 sewing needles,
This sewing set has two trays, the top one can be removed and has a Sajou ribbon on each side. It is covered with a floral motif paper, the re-edition of a fabric once printed at the Oberkampf manufactory in Jouy. This motif is named Coquecigrues. The interior of the lid has a Sajou Toile de Jouy Museum Collection label.
Size of box: length 15cm – width 12cm – height 5cm.
This box and all the contents are made in France.