Set of 6 Sajou thread cards perfect for winding your own skeins of thread. This set features the ‘Vintage Models’ images.
Made by Sajou. A Complete sewing set – Jouy Coquecigrues motif, small model.
Coquecigrues is a delightful little sewing set filled with the following sewing accoutrements.
– a pair of Nogent scissors,
– a brass thimble,
– a pink Sajou tape measure with a ring on each end,
– a small green seam ripper,
– a box of 200 fine dressmakers pins with matching motif,
– six cocoons of polyester sewing thread (yellow, lilac, pink, red, pistachio blue), each cocoon contains about 150 metres of thread,
– a booklet of 15 sewing needles,
This sewing set has two trays, the top one can be removed and has a Sajou ribbon on each side. It is covered with a floral motif paper, the re-edition of a fabric once printed at the Oberkampf manufactory in Jouy. This motif is named Coquecigrues. The interior of the lid has a Sajou Toile de Jouy Museum Collection label.
Size of box: length 15cm – width 12cm – height 5cm.
This box and all the contents are made in France.
Merchant and Mills 100 size 2 black enamelled entomolgy pins are pefect for using with extra fine fabrics such as silks and antique cloths.
Each box has 100 pins and they are 38mm x 0.45mm.
Jarnac threads organiser depicting vintage Sajou tapestry albums.
Oléron threads organiser depicting a cat, dog and monkey winding.