Set of 6 Sajou thread cards perfect for winding your own skeins of thread. This set features the ‘Vintage Models’ images.
- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
Jarnac threads organiser depicting vintage Sajou tapestry albums.
A beautifully presented set of 40 sewing and embroidery needles, perfect for many sewing, darning and embroidery tasks. The needles are presented in a card featuring children in a theatre.
Each card contains the following needles -Sharp point: 6 n°5 long needles, 6 n°7 long needles, 4 n°9 long needles, 2 n°3 darning needles and 2 n°5darning needles.-Round point: 2 n°20 needles, 4 n°22 needles, 4 n°24 needles, 4 n°26 needles and 6 n°28 needles.
Made in France by Sajou.
Made by Sajou. A Complete sewing set – Jouy Coquecigrues motif, small model.
Coquecigrues is a delightful little sewing set filled with the following sewing accoutrements.
– a pair of Nogent scissors,
– a brass thimble,
– a pink Sajou tape measure with a ring on each end,
– a small green seam ripper,
– a box of 200 fine dressmakers pins with matching motif,
– six cocoons of polyester sewing thread (yellow, lilac, pink, red, pistachio blue), each cocoon contains about 150 metres of thread,
– a booklet of 15 sewing needles,
This sewing set has two trays, the top one can be removed and has a Sajou ribbon on each side. It is covered with a floral motif paper, the re-edition of a fabric once printed at the Oberkampf manufactory in Jouy. This motif is named Coquecigrues. The interior of the lid has a Sajou Toile de Jouy Museum Collection label.
Size of box: length 15cm – width 12cm – height 5cm.
This box and all the contents are made in France.