Set of 6 Sajou thread cards perfect for winding your own skeins of thread. This set features the ‘Vintage Models’ images.
- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
Designed by Christine Vlasic for Yarra Design. Bonbonierie is a scrap quilt combining plains and prints to make a classic pinwheel.
Merchant and Mills 100 size 2 black enamelled entomolgy pins are pefect for using with extra fine fabrics such as silks and antique cloths.
Each box has 100 pins and they are 38mm x 0.45mm.
Merchant & Mills Studio scissors are perfect for pattern and paper cutting. The long blades enable continuous straight cutting and they are Teflon coated for a smother cut.
These scissors are made in Sheffield and are 9” or 22.5cms in length.
Merchant and Mills Baby Bow scissors are hand finished in smooth black. Small and supremely sharp they measure 3″ or 6.75cms in length and would be a handy adition to any sewing box.
Made by Sajou. A Complete sewing set – Jouy Coquecigrues motif, small model.
Coquecigrues is a delightful little sewing set filled with the following sewing accoutrements.
– a pair of Nogent scissors,
– a brass thimble,
– a pink Sajou tape measure with a ring on each end,
– a small green seam ripper,
– a box of 200 fine dressmakers pins with matching motif,
– six cocoons of polyester sewing thread (yellow, lilac, pink, red, pistachio blue), each cocoon contains about 150 metres of thread,
– a booklet of 15 sewing needles,
This sewing set has two trays, the top one can be removed and has a Sajou ribbon on each side. It is covered with a floral motif paper, the re-edition of a fabric once printed at the Oberkampf manufactory in Jouy. This motif is named Coquecigrues. The interior of the lid has a Sajou Toile de Jouy Museum Collection label.
Size of box: length 15cm – width 12cm – height 5cm.
This box and all the contents are made in France.