Set of 6 Sajou thread cards perfect for winding your own skeins of thread. This set features the ‘Vintage Models’ images.
- You cannot add "Glass Headed Pins 100" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Designed by Sandra Boyle for Everyday Quilts.
This elegant pair of gilded embroidery scissors are expertly made in France by Sajou and presented in a Sajou box.
The blades are very pointed allowing for precision work.
Each pair is 10cms in length and their production involves no less than a dozen qualified people. The blades on these quality scissors are perfectly adjusted to form a pair making them a joy to use.
Made by Sajou. A Complete sewing set – Jouy Coquecigrues motif, small model.
Coquecigrues is a delightful little sewing set filled with the following sewing accoutrements.
– a pair of Nogent scissors,
– a brass thimble,
– a pink Sajou tape measure with a ring on each end,
– a small green seam ripper,
– a box of 200 fine dressmakers pins with matching motif,
– six cocoons of polyester sewing thread (yellow, lilac, pink, red, pistachio blue), each cocoon contains about 150 metres of thread,
– a booklet of 15 sewing needles,
This sewing set has two trays, the top one can be removed and has a Sajou ribbon on each side. It is covered with a floral motif paper, the re-edition of a fabric once printed at the Oberkampf manufactory in Jouy. This motif is named Coquecigrues. The interior of the lid has a Sajou Toile de Jouy Museum Collection label.
Size of box: length 15cm – width 12cm – height 5cm.
This box and all the contents are made in France.