Set of 6 Sajou thread cards perfect for winding your own skeins of thread. This set features the ‘Mode of Paris’ images.
Saintes threads organiser depicting the Eiffel tower.
Jarnac threads organiser depicting vintage Sajou tapestry albums.
Set of 6 Sajou thread cards.
Merchant & Mills glass headed pins are super sharp and easy to find in fabric. Each box has approximately 100 glass headed pins in a multitude of colours.
Each pin measures 0.6mm 30mm.
Made by Sajou. A Complete sewing set – Jouy Coquecigrues motif, small model.
Coquecigrues is a delightful little sewing set filled with the following sewing accoutrements.
– a pair of Nogent scissors,
– a brass thimble,
– a pink Sajou tape measure with a ring on each end,
– a small green seam ripper,
– a box of 200 fine dressmakers pins with matching motif,
– six cocoons of polyester sewing thread (yellow, lilac, pink, red, pistachio blue), each cocoon contains about 150 metres of thread,
– a booklet of 15 sewing needles,
This sewing set has two trays, the top one can be removed and has a Sajou ribbon on each side. It is covered with a floral motif paper, the re-edition of a fabric once printed at the Oberkampf manufactory in Jouy. This motif is named Coquecigrues. The interior of the lid has a Sajou Toile de Jouy Museum Collection label.
Size of box: length 15cm – width 12cm – height 5cm.
This box and all the contents are made in France.
Merchant & Mills Bespoke tape measure is a traditional black and white metric tailor’s tape with metal tips. Made in Germany.